Online registration for the GNC Live Well Allmax Sudbury Classic Championships is now closed. Registration will open onsite Friday at Athlete Registration. Please note that there is a $25.00 late fee.
Official OPA Services
- Official Tanner & Makeup Artists: Absolute Touch is the only tanner & makeup artist permitted on-site and at host hotel
- Official Photographer: Stone Photography
1696 Regent Street,
Registration/Weigh-in will be on Friday May 24th from 5:00p.m. to 8:00p.m.
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm – Bodybuilding and Physique Competitors
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm Competitor Meeting for Bodybuilding & Physique
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm – Bikini, Figure and Fitness Competitors
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm Competitor Meeting for Bikini, Figure & Fitness
What to Bring to Registration
- Music CD if applicable for your class, 60 seconds in length and must be the only music on the CD.
- Bodybuilders must weigh in wearing their posing suits
- Men’s physique competitors are require to bring their stage shorts for approval by the head official.
- Entry fees must be paid with cash as credit cards, debit and checks will not be accepted.
- Athletes must have their OPA membership number to register. This can be purchased at registration if not already done.
- Money for photo or video packages if planning to purchase.
- Juniors and master competitors bring proof of age.
- Fitness, Figure and Bikini competitors must wear their 2 piece stage competition suit to register for approval by the head official. Shoes are not subject to inspection.
- For those athletes who pre-registered please ensure that you bring your OPA card with you in case it is needed.